Welcome for the weekend, a morning or a day.
Saturday and Sunday
10 and 11 October
10 – 17 hours with lunch break
Introduction Chinese characters, calligraphy practice and connecting with the qualities of the movements of T’ai Chi.
Practice under the guidance of Master Wang
From the Deventer train station: a 5 minute walk.
€ 190 for Saturday and Sunday
€ 105 for Saturday
€ 60 for Saturday including lunch .
- class fees are exclusive calligraphy materials and including soup with lunch (bring your own sandwich)
- calligraphy materials: € 30 for brush, ink stick and ink stone. (pay cash at the workshop please).
- Master Wang will give each participant a personal calligraphy, for example of his or her name.
- A Chinese Seal (Chop) may be ordered.
- maximum 12 participants per day
Register with the form below (in Dutch – please contact us if you need translation)
Priority to participants registering for the entire workshop (until 1 Oct.)
Your registration is complete when the workshop fees are received in this account: IBAN: NL87 INGB 0000 1521 99 (BIC: TRIONL2U) in the name of The Studio. Please note Master Wang Ning with your payment.